Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Away

We spent this past weekend in Kansas with family. We had a great time. We picked my brother up at the airport and headed to my dad's. We hung out there for awhile and then went to meet Mike's mom at Old Chicago for dinner. Old Chicago is one of my favorite places to eat and the place that Mike and I met.

On Saturday we hung out by the pool at my dad and Terry's. It was a fun and relaxing day. Hadley wasn't sure of the water at first but by the end she was having fun.


On Sunday, my mom fixed us a fabulous lunch. My Granny and Grandpa came down. It was a great time. Then we headed back to the real world. Hadley is cutting her two top teeth so she is a little cranky and very clingy. I hope they pop thru soon.

Here are some pics from the weekend.
Hadley having fun in the water.
My dad, stepmom, Brennen and Hadley

My brother Jordan and Brylee

Hadley and her signature mouth open pose.

Brennen scoping out his next victim.

No comments: