Sunday, June 15, 2008

Great Dad!




This post is dedicated to a fabulous father, Mike! When we decided to have kids I knew he would be a great dad. I had no idea how wonderful he would be. In the hospital he took care of Hadley and changed all of the diapers. He was a great help as I was learning to breastfeed. He would remember everything the nurses said to do to make it easier. He was my brain when I was sleep deprived. When we came home from the hospital he was so protective of Hadley and me. He would check on Hadley about every 15 minutes when she was sleeping. He started calling her his sweet pea and still continues too. He calls while he is at work to check on her and can't wait to get home and play with her. When we are gone it is like part of him is missing. I could not ask for a better father for Hadley. She is lucky to have him.
We love you Mike, thanks for all that you do.

No comments: