Friday, June 20, 2008

Flashback Friday

Today's flashback Friday is all about my younger brother Jordan. I say younger because he is not little. He is 6' 4" and towers over me. Jordan lives in Arizona with his wife and 2 kiddos. He is coming to visit today and I can't wait. I haven't seen him since Christmas.

I can remember the day we went to visit the hospital after Jordan was born. I was very excited to have a little brother. In fact it is one of the first memories I have. I was almost 3 when he was born. I have lots of memories of playing cars, GI Joes and camping with Jordan. When we were younger we would pretend the stairs were a mountain and go hiking up them. It was always a good time.

Jordan is always good for a laugh. I think he really enjoys making fun of me :) I have learned that is his way of showing me how much he loves me. It has been great to see him grow into a man, husband and father. He really loves his family and would do anything to make sure they are healthy and happy.

Thanks Jordan for being a great brother, I love you!


2 comments:

Bethany said...

WOW! He is all grown up!! I haven't seen him since high school so I guess it makes sense!! I hope you have a great time with him!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

RK said...

Hey check out my blog!
it is called Regan's place check out your email fro more!
I LOVE YOU
-Regan