Monday, June 16, 2008

Bummed!

I couldn't wait to look at the pictures we took at my 10 year reunion. When I got home and was looking at them and I was very disappointed. I am not sure what happened but the majority are blurry and I can not get the red-eye out of some of them. It is really weird. I hope nothing is wrong with my camera. Here are a few, sorry they are yucky!

Mike and me at Christie's before dinner.


Christie, Roi and me socializing before dinner.

Audra and Christie at dinner.

The BFEs together again!

Laura and Christie at dinner.

2 comments:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

Maybe it was the lighting? The pictures you have are very good though. I wish I would have taken more. Have you seen the ones on the class website? Hope you had a good weekend. I laid out in the sun and got burned... Which is rare. Oh well, it will turn tan sooner or later.

Laura said...

Great pictures...Did your camera get switched to some weird setting accidently? Well, the ones you got are good. Have a great week!