Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Two for Tuesday!



For a little fun I thought I would give you a 2 for Tuesday. Two facts about me that you may not know.





  • One of my favorite times of the week is Friday when the mail comes. Why you ask??? Because that is the day my People magazine comes. I love me some celebrity gossip! Mike bought me my subscription as a wedding present and I have kept it up since. I think I might go without food before People!






  • I am very picky about my shoes matching my outfit. In fact I really only like to wear tennis shoes if they match my shirt. Might be why my daughter has quite the shoe collection. I also don't like heels. So, I wore flip flops with my wedding dress. (More wedding pictures tomorrow, our 3rd anniversary.)



Tune in next Tuesday for 2 new fun facts.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love me some celebrity gossip too! Ah...seems like just yesterday we took that picture at your wedding. Any big plans for your anniv. tomorrow? Hope you get an adult night out :)