Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
She got lots of hugs for trying!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Hadley is a talker! And I don't just mean talks here and there. This girl can talk for hours. She has really been on a roll as of late. Here is a video of her at lunch yesterday. She didn't even let the food in her mouth stop her. She would not eat unless the play phone was at the table with her. I think we are in for some trouble when she is a teen.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Today is my wonderful husband's 32nd birthday. He has to work, so not a very special day for him. And he has the cold that I had this weekend. He did request a homemade key lime pie for his dessert. So, Hadley and I will try to make that today. I hope it is edible.
- He is a wonderful father and would do anything for Hadley. He even goes in to check on her throughout the night.
- He makes me feel safe. Before going to bed each night he checks to make sure all the doors are locked and then goes and watches over Hadley for a few minutes.
- He is funny (most of the time). He always knows how to make me laugh.
- He speaks my language of sarcasim fluently.
- He can laugh at my OCD and even has a touch of it himself.
- He helps in the kitchen and with the laundry. Now you know why I married the man.
- He would much rather spend a night at home with Hadley and me then be out doing something.
I could go on and on.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
On Sunday we spent most of the day with Mike's family. We had fun and Hadley got some good Granny time in.
During our time home we were able to share some news with family members and now Hadley wants to share it with the blog world.
You read that right, Hadley is going to be a big sister in May 2009.
Even though the pictures don't show it, she is very excited :) Mike and I are very excited too! I am due sometime in early May. We go to the doctor the end of September and will know more then. By my calculations I am 5 weeks along. This will put an answer to why I have been able to take 3 hour naps with Hadley and still be tired. I guess it takes a lot of energy to grow a human.
I am sure I will have lots to blog about as the pregnancy progresses.