Friday, July 4, 2008

Flashback Friday

For this Flashback Friday I want to go back to last year, 4th of July. Here is a picture of what Hadley did most of the time a year ago. I don't know if you would call it colic because she would stop crying as long as you were bouncing up and down. Boy did I get a work out in those days. About the only time she wasn't crying was when I was holding her. She didn't much care for other people for the first 4 or 5 months of her life. This made me feel very loved but sometimes a mom just needs a break. Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom and would not trade Hadley for anything. I just felt bad for her because her rookie parents never could get it right in the beginning. She was content now and then.

Fast forward to today and that has changed. She is a happy girl the majority of the time. She loves to babble and run around the house. She loves to read books, push her corn popper around, eat fruit snacks, dance to music and many more things.



Mike and I were just talking about how much we love the stage she is in right now. She seems to be enjoying life and is a blast to play with. I love when she starts talking and using her hands to tell a story. I have no idea what she is saying but I know it must be important. I love my baby girl.



Happy 4th of July to all.

1 comment:

RK said...

Happy fourth to you also!