Saturday, July 19, 2008

ABCs


A. Attached or single? Attached!
B. Best friend? Mike and the BFEs
C. Cake or pie? White cake with chocolate ice cream
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? My family
F. Favorite color? Purple Go Cats!
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears
H. Home town? Winfield, KS
I. Favorite indulgence? clothes and shoes for Hadley
J. January or July? January... I would much rather be cold than hot
K. Kids? 1
L. Life isn’t complete without? Love
M. Marriage date? June 4, 2005
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers and 2 sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? apples
P. Phobias? snakes
Q. Quotes? I can't think of just one
R. Reasons to smile? almost everything
S. Season of choice? Fall , gotta love college football
T. Tag 5 people: Jessica, Christie, Laura, Bethany, Alex
U. Unknown fact about me? if I told you it wouldn't be unknown
V. Vegetable? corn
W. Worst habit? addicted to blogs
X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius

No comments: