Monday, July 14, 2008

Auntie Jessica

Dear Auntie Jessica,

Rumor has is that all off these people will be back in Kansas in early August.

So, my mommy said she would take me to see them. But I said I didn't want to go unless my Auntie Jessica was there. I promise not to make this face while you are here.


And I will smile like this when you get here.
And we can eat here. Even 2 times if you want.

And you would be my favorites Auntie forever and ever. Please say you will come. I will even give you the money out of my piggy bank to come. I am going to go break it open now. Shhh, don't tell mom.

3 comments:

Alex T. said...

Awww! Hadley your soo nice!

Christie's Endless Craze said...

This is so cute. How can she resist?

Jessica B said...

Hadley,
Thanks for the letter. You are so sweet. I replied to you on my blog.
Love,
Auntie Jessica