Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Things I love!

I am away from home so no pictures today. Tune in tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday, a few pictures from my trip home to Kansas. It is so funny that I can call Kansas home yet live in Oklahoma and call it my home also. They both have different meanings. Kansas will always be my real home and I hope that we are fortunate enough to move back there someday. It is where most of my family is, my dearest friends and of course my mom!


Enough babbling, here are some things I love:

-My husband

-My baby girl

-God

-My family

-Talking to my sister and mom on the phone

-My BFEs (You will read a lot about my BFEs. They are my dearest friends. We have been friends since middle school or earlier. I would tell you what BFE means but then I would have to kill you. So, I will keep to myself.)

-Going home to my mom's house

-K-State football

-Spring

-The smell of my mom's house

-Sonic drinks

-Pajama pants


There are many more things I love but thought I would just post a few. And I found a picture on my Stepdad's computer of my mom and Hadley at Thanksgiving. Just two of the things I love!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I can't wait for wordless wednesday :) It was so great getting to spend so much time with you and Hadley today. She is such a sweet little girl and I can't wait for her to start talking!