Monday, May 5, 2008

Tagged by Laura

4 jobs I have had in my life:

1. I worked at the Mini Golf in my hometown. It was on the main drag so we thought we were where all the action was :)

2. I was a customer service clerk at Dillons grocery store. I say this is the job that put me through college.

3. Preschool Teacher- I loved this job and only left because I got married and moved. The things we do for love.

4. Mom- this by far is the best job of all!



4 movies I have watched more than once:

1. Pretty Woman

2. Days of Thunder

3. Gone in 60 Seconds

4. The Princess Bride



4 television shows I watch/watched:

1. General Hospital it is my weakness!
2. Bones- Mike and I love this show!

3. Grey's Anatomy

4. ER- I have not missed a season and still love it!



4 people who e-mail me regularly:

1. The bfe's...Audra, Megan, Laura & Christie

2. Jen

3. My family club

4. Spam





4 Places I've been:

1. Costa Rica

2. Arizona

3. St. Thomas

4. Washington D.C.



4 of my favorite foods:

1. Mexican

2. Peanut Butter ice cream

3. Pizza

4. Italian



4 places I would like to visit:

1. Italy

2. Australia

3. Hawaii

4. Ireland



4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Watching Hadley learn new things

2. K-State Football season

3. My 10 year class reunion

4. A trip with just my hubby



I am not tagging anyone since I don't know many people that blog :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Ahh...don't you miss the good 'ol mini golf days?!?! I can't wait to read more about your sweet little life. Love you!

Christie's Endless Craze said...

Love it! Now we just need to get Audra & Megan into this. Can't wait to see you and Hadley today. I slept for almost 10 hours last night! I need to post a new blog today, that is on the to do list :)