Saturday, May 3, 2008

Let the fun begin!

Well I think I have got my blog set up for now. I am sure I will change things as time goes on. This will be something fun to play with during naptime. To start I will tell you about my little girl.
Hadley Elizabeth was born on April 26, 2007. She was very stubborn about coming into the world and after 2 1/2 hours of pushing she arrived. I had never felt that amount of love before. She is the light of Mike and my world. I won't say the journey of parenthood has been a piece of cake. She was pretty fussy and I spent the first 5 months of her life bouncing with her. This taught me the joys of wearing your baby.
If you have never worn your baby you should give it a try. I will post more on that another time. I also battled post partum depression, which I wouldn't wish on anyone. After we got those couple of things worked out life became fun. I love waking up to my daughter babbling in her crib. Ok, I say that but ask me after I have been up 4 or 5 times and my answer might be a little different. I love going on walks with Hadley. She is an outside girl. She is a very active child and is on the go from the time she wakes up until we put her to bed. She keeps her mommy and daddy on the go. She loves to look at books. She loves to throw things on the floor and say "uh-oh". She loves to vacuum with mommy. I am sure you will learn a lot more about her as time goes on.
Naptime is about to end and I am still in my pajamas (the joys of a Saturday).

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I'd say you're on the right track and coming along! Your little girl is ADORABLE!

Steph