Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reality TV



I am a reality TV junkie. There I said it! I love me some reality TV. I watch American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Big Brother, The Bachlorette, So You Think You Can Dance and who know how many I forgot. I don't know what I would do without DVR. Once Hadley is in bed the TV comes on.

Last night two of my favorites were on. Probably my favorites because Mike watches them with me. First we watched Idol. If I had not already found the love of my life I think I would be chasing after him:I love his sweet personality with a rocker's edge. I hope he wins but have a feeling that all of the teeny-boppers will vote for Archuleta. Either way I will buy David Cook's album when it comes out.
After Idol we watched Dancing with the Stars and I was able to watch another very fine looking man.

I think I might have to become a Miami Dolphins fan just to watch Jason Taylor. What a fine specimen of a man :) Good thing I already explained all of this to Mike. He can't get jealous because he has lusted over Julianne Hough every season she is on Dancing.

Enough about my reality TV addiction. I am sure I will blog about it again.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ooooo...I can't wait for IDOL tonight! I'm rooting for Cook too, but I'm sure the teeny-boopers flooded the lines last night :)
Enjoy your reality tv! I'm just as addicted as you!

The Mom Jen said...

Hi! I just posted about the Bachelorette on my site, we'll have to dish together! ;)