Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Bachlorette


Last night was Bachlorette night at my house. Mike groaned about me watching it and then asked questions and was interested the whole time. I think he might secretly like watching it. Anyway, I would give you a recap but The Mom at Cheaper than Therapy did such a great job. You can check it out here. She said exactly what I was thinking.
Here are a few of my thoughts. I think Graham is a hottie and I loved there date on the beach. I really like Jason but wish that he would tell her about his son. I think that is just adds to his sweetness. Jeremy seems to be a frontrunner but something about him bothers me. I am starting to get annoyed by Ron's attitude. And I am not sure that the chef is on the right show if you know what I mean :) If you watch let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Hey thanks for the link love! I'm so excited that there are people out there that watch and have the same thoughts!

Ron is a twit, he showed his true colors last night and I didn't like them at all!

Have a super day!

Laura said...

We are so on the same page!!! There's something about Jeremy I'm not sure about! AND YES!!!! I think the chef is on the wrong show :)