Saturday, May 17, 2008

Meme

What I was doing 10 yrs ago: I was getting ready to graduate from high school. I was going to work at Dillons grocery store for the summer and head off to Cedarville College in Ohio.





Five things on my to do list for today:


  • Dust

  • Laundry

  • Play with Hadley

  • Pay bills

  • Buy mattress for guest bed

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Invest, donate, move back to Kansas, build a house for us and one for each of our parents, save for kid's college, shop and more shopping

Three of my bad habits: Nagging my husband, worrying, and worrying


Five places I have lived:


  • Winfield, KS

  • Manhattan, KS

  • Topeka, KS

  • Wichita, KS

  • Jenks, OK
Five jobs I have had:


  • Customer Service Clerk

  • Babysitter

  • Preschool teacher

  • Kindergarten teacher

  • Mom

I tag Laura, Christie, Bethany and Cammie

No comments: