Sunday, January 4, 2009

Uneventful Weekend!

We have had a very uneventful but relaxing weekend. Saturday was beautiful so we took a walk to the park in the morning. Then while I was making lunch, Hadley and Mike played in the backyard. Amazing that on January 3rd, I had the doors to the house wide open.
Saturday nap time was very rough due to no binky. So after an hour battle Hadley and I took a much needed 2 hour snooze. That night we headed to the furniture store to look for a dresser for Hadley's room. No luck but we have some ideas.
I did watch the San Diego Chargers pull off a great win Saturday night. My all time favorite K-State player, Darren Sproles, plays for the Chargers. He scored the winning touchdown in overtime and had 323 all purpose yards. Sorry to bore all you non-football loving people! It was a great game!
Sunday we went to church and Sunday school. Hadley was glad to be back with her friends in the nursery. Nap time was another battle and after an hour and a half we both finally conked out. I hope tomorrow's nap time is better because my reinforcement (Daddy) will be back at work.
For Christmas my mom and stepdad got everyone webcams. We got ours hooked up today and have been trying to get up and running. I am amazed at technology today. Hadley can get on and she her Grandlady anytime.
Hadley did get a package in the mail on Saturday from her Aunt Lisa. It was a homemade pink scarf. She loves it. Here is a picture of her wearing it.

That's all for now. We are starting the potty training adventure tomorrow so I will keep you posted on our progress. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We watched the San Diego game also. That winning touchdown was a perfect ending. Sproles had a great game...more than made up for that fumble in the end zone.
Oh, potty training, that will be a great adventure. That and the binkie at the same time~~you are a brave woman!!! ;-)
Good luck on both
Kathy