Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday morning fun...

Saturday mornings are one of my favorite parts of the week. I love waking up and staying in my pajamas and just hanging out. There is usually cleaning and things to do but for some reason I just don't think they need done on Saturday mornings.
This weekend we let Mike sleep in an extra hour and Hadley and I played dress-up and dancing. Then we woke up daddy to make us pancakes. He is the pancake maker in the house. I just can't seem to get that flipping thing down.
After breakfast I watched a DVRd episode of ER while Hadley played and Mike read the paper. Then I was able to get on the webcam with my sister and mom. We talked for an hour and it was great. I think the webcam might be the best Christmas present ever.
While I was on the webcam Mike and Hadley played and played. This is how I found them in the tent at one point.

The rest of our weekend has been very relaxing. We had our monthly meal out with our Sunday school class on Saturday night. And then church and a lazy day today.

No comments: