Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cookie Monster

Yesterday I decided that Hadley and I should make chocolate chip cookies. Mike had a late meeting and we needed something to break the evening up. We had a lot of fun making a mess and cookies. Hadley stirred all of the dry ingredients for me and even snuck a few chocolate chips in her mouth. She also grabbed the spatula to lick the cookie dough off (she is my child).
While we had some of the cookies baking I had to run to the bathroom. Hadley was playing in her kitchen area, or so I thought. Just as I was walking out of the bathroom ( I was gone for 1 minute at the most) I heard a crash. Here are a few pictures of what I found next...

When I first got in there she was double fisting the cookies in as fast as she could. All I could do was laugh and run to get the camera. She didn't eat much dinner after this because she was so full of cookies. But she was on a sugar high running around the house.

3 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE IT!!! I love my chocolate chip cookies that much too, Hadley!

So cute...now I'm in the mood for some chocolate chip cookies :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Love you, Mom

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness! That is too funny!

When you asked what she was doing, did you get the requisite, "Nothing."