Monday, January 12, 2009

24 weeks

According to babycenter.com, Baby #2 is as long as an ear of corn. I think my baby is a dancing ear of corn. This baby is a mover. Hadley would always kick or punch me in the sides of my belly. This baby dances on my bladder and I am not kidding. The movements are all very low. Kind of a funny feeling. Sometimes I wonder if a foot will pop out at any time :)
I had my 24 week appointment today and everything looks good. My blood pressure was a little higher than normal but that could have been because I had Hadley and wanted her to behave. She did great of course and kept asking where the "doc-doc" (doctor) was. Then when he came in the room she hid behind a chair.
Here is my 24 week belly shot with the cutest 20 month old I know. This was on the way out the door for church, the only time I can wrestle my daughter into a dress and tights. But the nursery workers say that she usually takes or tights off once or twice.






1 comment:

Crystal said...

I have found that this one moves a lot more too...maybe we are more aware of what is going on this second time around? Regardless...the second time is SO different from the first. :) Hope you continue to feel good!! You look great! :)