Sunday, January 11, 2009

K-State

Saturday was a very special day in our house. It was the day Hadley first stated where she wants to go to college, K-State.
She actually said K-State for the first time when neither Mike or I were around. We dropped her off at the church nursery so we could have dinner with our Sunday School Class. One of the men saw her all decked out in her K-State outfit and said, "Is that your Kansas outfit?" He said she turned to him and said, "No, K-State." (That's my girl, wouldn't want anyone to think we were Jayhawks) He tried to get her to say it again and she wouldn't.

When Mike and I picked her up I pointed to her shirt and asked her what it said and she said K-State. We were so proud. I think we got more excited about this than her first word.
Here are just a few of the pictures of her in her K-State gear from the last 20 months. We have not been brain washing or anything...






No comments: