Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve

We had a quiet New Year's Eve at home. Hadley and I were both still fighting colds and decided staying home was the best idea. We had a fun day being lazy. Mike put together Hadley's new kitchen that Santa brought. After that she spent hours cooking and pouring tea. She also loves to make stir-fry with the set Auntie Jessica and Uncle Matt bought her. If she wasn't found at her kitchen she is in her princess tent reading.
I hope everyone is have a great New Year's Day. We are excited for a new year full of fun and a new baby!
Hadley and daddy enjoying the new kitchen and table.
Reading in her tent
Saying goodbye to 2008!

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

I like your new background. I had looked at it too but it didn't really match my banner. Glad you are having a lazy day, we are too :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!