Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

.......Warning tons of pictures ahead.......

We had a great Christmas in Kansas. We were there for 6 days and filled them all full. Hadley and I were sick most of the time but tried to keep having fun. Poor Mike didn't even get to hunt because he was taking care of his sick girls.

Thanks for everyone who made this Christmas great. We love you!



Hadley playing in her new princess tent from Grandlady and Grandpa Mark.

Brylee, Grandlady and Hadley
Hadley finally posing for Auntie Jessica.

The Kirk Family


Ethan and Grandlady on Christmas morning






Grandpa Kent and Grandma Terry and the gang.


Grandpa Sisson and me
Jessica at 18 weeks and me at 22 weeks.


Granny and Hadley playing at her new table.


Connor, Kielan, Hadley and Megan (Cousins)



Hadley on Christmas morning in her new cheerleading outfit.

Hadley and Grandpa Kent aka Santa



Christmas morning

1 comment:

Jessica B said...

Love the pictures. It was fun to look at the ones from Christmas morning that I hadn't seen. Would you email me the one of our belly shot. I think yours is a better angle than mine. Thanks! Hope you have having a good New Year's Day.