Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Missing...

Did you think we had gone missing?  We are still here.  I just haven't felt like blogging.  Yes sickness has hit are house again.  This time Mike and I have colds.  When I read this years from now I will remember it as the winter that we were sick all the time.  I am ready for Spring to be here to stay.  Here are a few random pictures from the last week.

On Saturday I was able to get away by myself for a couple of hours.  I spent most of the time just walking around Target and the bookstore.  It was very nice, thank you Mike for giving me a much needed break.  While I was at Target I hit up the dollar section and found some new dress up stuff for Hadley.
We have been having some toddler tantrums around here again.  After a major fit and crying in her room, this is how I found Hadley.  Guess she was worn out.
Jillian has become a pro at drinking out of her sippy cup.
She also loves to laugh.
Last night Hadley helped me make homemade pizza.
In other news, we have a full time walker on our hands.  Jillian loves to walk now and it is a cute walk/waddle.  I could not get the video to upload so if you want to see her walk come on down and visit :)

No comments: