Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fun Day!

Today was a fun day with Lady.  Lady watched Jillian this morning while Hadley and I went to a birthday party.  It was a superhero party and was lots of fun.  I didn't have my camera with me and I am kicking myself.  Each of the kids got a Superhero cape and made a shield.  Then they got to run as fast as they could and jump over tall buildings (shoe boxes painted like buildings).  It was a fun time. Next it was home for lunch and naps.   After naps Lady and Hadley did some coloring.
Jillian tried her hardest to get in on the action.
I tried to get a good picture of Lady and Jillian but Jillian was interested in the light.
Here is Hadley enjoying some dinner.
After Jillian was in bed it was time for pedicures (these are things you have to do when daddy is gone).
Hadley has the relaxation part down great!
It was a great day with the exception of a sad K-State loss.  Maybe it was a good thing that Mike was far away for that :(  We miss him and are ready to see him tomorrow.

No comments: