Friday, August 1, 2008

15 months already!

Yesterday Hadley had her 15-month check-up. I can't believe she is already 15 months. I remember being in the waiting room when she was just a couple months old wondering if we would make it to a year. And now we are past that and having fun.



It really hit me how old she was when she could sit in the chair waiting for the doctor all by herself.


She finally broke the 20 pound mark. She weighs 20 pounds 2 ounces and is 29 1/4 inches long. What a growing girl!



On another note here are two signs that Hadley wants a snack:


#1 She runs to her highchair and does this





#2 She stuffs all the fruit snacks in her mouth at once





We are off the the pool with friends. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

What a cutie. I can't believe she is already 15 months. I can't wait to see you guys next week!

Just Me said...

omg!! I can't believe she was 20 lbs at 15 months! I must have a monster-girl! Lily just had her 9 month check up and the was 20 lbs and 30 inches, LOL! whatta cutie girl!