Monday, August 27, 2012

2 months

Trenton turned 2 months old over the weekend.  Crazy how fast time goes when you have three kiddos.  I love watching this boy grow.  He is still pretty fussy but I think it is getting a little better.  This weekend he actually let Mike hold him and settle him down.  He is still not the best napper but sleeps well at night so I can not complain.  In fact last night he slept from 10pm to 6am.  He likes to lay on his play mat for short periods of time and watch the light up musical star.  He is not a fan of tummy time.  He is really starting to smile a lot and has also started to coo and try to make noises.  He loves to watch his sisters.  We will go in this Friday for his check-up and shots.

Here is Mr. Serious.

Hadley wanted in on the photo shoot.
My mom found Trenton this mustache binky.  He does not like it so I had to hold it in.

Then the girls wanted in on the action.


No comments: