Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekend

This last weekend my dad and Terry were in town to Volunteer at the Professional Bull Riding event.  We got to spend some time with them when they weren't at the event. The girls had a great time playing with Grandma Terry and Grandpa Kent.  They loved the school supplies they brought them.  Most of the weekend was spent coloring and cutting.  We went to the Philbrook Museum on Saturday for their free 2nd Saturday program.  I think everyone really enjoyed it.  Here are the girls doing artwork with Grandma and Grandpa.

 Grandpa and Jillian looking at pictures on Grandpa's phone.
 Grandma and Hadley coloring.

 More art time.
 It was a fun weekend.  This week we have been gearing up for school to start.  Hadley got to meet her teacher today and is very excited for her first day.  I am still having a hard time with the fact that she will be in school 5 mornings a week.  Seems like the last four years have flown by.  I know she will have a great time and love every minute of school.  I am sure going to miss having my buddy with me.  I am really excited about the PreK program she is in .  Her classroom is in an assisted living/nursing home.  It is a very unique program.  You can read about it here. 
Jillian is also getting very excited about school starting.  She will be going to school at the same place Hadley did last year.  She will be going 2 mornings a week and starts in September.  I am not sure I will know what to do with myself on those two mornings :)
The girls also start dance and tumbling this week.  Hadley is taking a ballet/tap/jazz class and Jillian is taking a tumbling class.  It is going to be busy and fun school year! 


No comments: