Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We had a very relaxing Easter this year.  We started the day checking out what the Easter bunny brought and finding eggs.  Hadley ran around like a crazy woman finding eggs.  Once Jillian found one she was just interested in finding out what kind of candy was inside.  The Easter bunny had to hide plastic eggs this year because we never got any dyed.



 We took a few pictures before we headed to church.  We had to take all of our pictures inside because it rained all day.  Jillian was in no mood to take pictures.  We bought the girls Easter dresses a month or so ago.  Then this week they got a box of Easter goodies from Aunt Tammy, Mike's sister.  In the box were these beautiful dresses and Hadley asked right away if they could wear them on Easter.




 Some have heard this story but I want it in our scrapbook.  A month or so ago Hadley asked me why I never wore dresses to church.  I told her that I really didn't care for dresses.  She asked me when I would wear one.  I told her to ask daddy if I good get a new dress for Easter.  I was actually hoping he would say no mommy doesn't wear dresses.  But instead he said sure.  So I had to go get a new dress to wear for Easter.  Hadley was in our room when I came out of the bathroom dressed.  She said, "Mom you look amazing.  Can I wear that when I am your number."  Even if I don't feel comfortable in dresses it was great to see Hadley so excited about it.


After church and Sunday school we came home for Easter lunch and a relaxing afternoon.  We took naps and had family game time.  It was a very relaxing and nice Easter.

No comments: