Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekend Away

This past weekend I was able to get away for a weekend with my best friends.  We planned this trip about a month ago and we had all been counting down the days until our girls' weekend.  On Friday I drove to Winfield and stayed the night at Audra and Kane's house.  It was fun to get to play with Lydia and Caroline.  They are precious.


 After a very a wonderful night of sleep in the new Hittle guest quarters we headed to Manhattan.We got to Christie's house before she was off work and we made ourselves at home. 
 We spent the rest of the day having fun talking, eating, getting pedicures and seeing a movie.  It was a great time.


 Of course a day with the BFEs is not complete with out dip and bread (thanks Meg).
 The next morning we had breakfast at a cute, new place, The Chef.  It was delicious.

 While I was having a great time with my friends, the girls were home enjoying their time with daddy.



Thanks Audra, Megan, Christie, and Laura for a great weekend.  Thanks Mike for taking great care of the girls while I was gone.

1 comment:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe how fast the weekend went!