Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weekend

This weekend did not go as planned. The plan was to head to Kansas on Friday and stay at my mom's. Then on Saturday, Mike, me, Hadley, Jillian and my mom were going to the K-State game. So much for planning. Hadley started coughing and had a fever Thursday night. We decided to go ahead and go to my mom's and see if she got better. That didn't happen. My mom was also feeling under the weather. Mike, Jillian and I still went to the game but left Hadley with my mom. This was a hard decision to make. Hadley had been talking about going to watch K-State football all week. But we knew she would not have any fun while she was sick. So I sent Mike to the store Friday night so when she woke up on Saturday and we were gone she would have something waiting for her. He found her a Disney princess keyboard and she loves it.
We didn't have a great time at the game because our team forgot to show up and play and they lost 38-12.
We headed back home around lunch on Sunday and Hadley still wasn't feeling great. She is still sick. I took her to the doctor today and it is a viral infection. Hopefully it will be gone soon.

Here are some pics from the weekend.

This picture of Jillian cracks me up.
Here is one with a smile.

Tailgating at the game.
Game time.

Jillian trying to get Hadley's new toy.

No comments: