Sunday, November 29, 2009

Guess who I got to meet.....

On Saturday my mom, Jillian and I were able to go and meet Ree, the Pioneer Woman. If you don't know who she is check out her blog it is great. My sister got me her cookbook as an early birthday present and I took it to get it signed. We headed to Ponca City around 9am to get a number for when she started signing books at 1pm. We were numbers 44 and 45. Not bad! We did a little shopping at the bookstore. Here are Jillian and Lady doing a little shopping. I had never been to Brace Books before but can now call it a place I would love to spend hours. They have everything from books, toys, kitchen gadgets to games. After shopping for a little bit we went and met my stepdad for some Italian food for lunch. Then it was back to the bookstore to meet Ree. She was a nice in person as she sounds on her blog. She thought Jillian was adorable. It was a great day!
I have already planned a few meals from the cookbook and this is in the oven as I type this.

Here we are with Ree.
Here is a picture from that morning. Hadley went on a date with dad while we headed to Ponca City.

No comments: