Thursday, November 19, 2009

7-months



Jillian is 7 months old today. Where in the world did my newborn go? She is a busy girl these days. So busy she doesn't like to bother with sleep much. In fact she is rolling on the floor playing when she should be napping right now :)

She is rolling all over the place these days. She also loves to get up on her hands and knees and rock. I am trying to get her to slow down on the crawling but I don't think I can stop her. She can sit up for a few seconds on her own and then topples over.

She is eating oatmeal cereal and veggies once a day. She also nurses 7 or 8 times a day. She is still refusing to take a bottle. In fact she pushes it away with her hands. We may have to try breastmilk in a sippy cup because I really want to go on my BFE 30th birthday trip in January.

She says da-da all the time! She smiles all the time too! I love having a smiley baby this go round. She loves her baths.

She usually goes to be around 8pm and gets up twice to eat before she is up for the day between 6am and 6:30am. She usually takes 2 naps a day but no today :)

She loves to watch everything Hadley does. I think once she is crawling she will follow Hadley everywhere.

We are going through a little separation anxiety these days. She doesn't like it when I put her down or when I leave the room. But it isn't anything too bad.

I am having so much fun watching her grow and change. I am also enjoying watching the bond between Hadley and Jillian. Hadley loves to see Jillian first thing in the morning and both their faces light up when they see each other.

1 comment:

Jessica B said...

Great pics. Thanks for posting on her actual seven month birthday so I know when Sophia's is. :)