Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Trip to Kansas

Once again I am behind on blogging. We can't not seem to stay well at this house. With sick kids I get behind on everything and blogging is far down on the list of things to do. Luckily Mike took today off and I was able to get caught up on everything. I love having an extra set of hands around during the day.

Last weekend the girls and I headed to Kansas for a couple of birthday parties. Our first stop was Brennen's 5th birthday pizza party. We had a great time. Hadley was one of the younger kids there and watched all the bigger kids. She ate at the table with them and at one point told me to leave her alone. She was probably mad that I made her wear a bib and cut her food up in front of the big kids.

Here are Lady, Brylee and Hadley at the party.

Jillian and Grandma Terry
The big 5 year old birthday boy.
Lady and Brylee
Eryn and Ethan enjoying the pizza.
This one is blurry but the only close up I got of Ethan. He would look away when he saw my camera.
Time to blow out the candles.
The partying made this girl tired.
Our next party stop was at the Hittle house for Lydia's 2nd birthday. I am sad to say my batteries died after only one picture. Here is the birthday girl.
Funny story about Lydia's party. While we were there and the kids were playing, Hadley found a pair of dress-up shoes. She wore them around for the whole party. I think we were there for 2 hours. That night about 1am she woke up screaming and saying her legs hurt. I rubbed them for the longest time and she continued to scream. After about 30 minutes of rubbing she fell back asleep. The next morning she limped around and still complained of her calves (or cavities as she called them) hurting. I am convinced it was from the heels she was wearing at Lydia's.

Here is the princess in her dress that she insists go everywhere with us. She also sleeps in this dress.
Jillian having fun at Lady's.
Cousins
Check out these beautiful brown eyes.
Auntie Cammie and Jillian
The way Hadley is looking at Brennen in this picture says it all. She looks up to him and wants to do everything he does.
Where did they go?
Time for some Operation.
We had a great time with everyone. Our trip was cut short when Hadley woke up at 4am Monday morning throwing-up. We were suppose to have a fun playdate but headed home instead. She is slowly getting back to herself.

No comments: