Thursday, October 22, 2009

Last Saturday we took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. We tried a new one out this year and liked it. I think we might even go back this weekend to let Hadley ride the horses.

Here are Hadley and Mike picking out their pumpkins.


I could not get her to pose, she kept running away.
Me and the girls. I didn't notice that Jillian's headband was falling down.
They had a lot of play houses around for the kids. Hadley loved them.

Mike and Hadley
Taking a tractor ride, sunglasses, jewelry and all.

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

I can definitely see where Hadley gets her smile from. :)

laura mcpherson said...

Oh my goodness...I'm bustin' up at that picture of Jillian. She looks like a little karate kid :) HA! Did mike not notice that while operating the camera?!?!