Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 2 of visitors

Day 2 of visitors was a busy one. My brother Jordan and his family came for the day as well as my Granny and Grandpa. It was a fun day filled with a walk to the park, lots of playing and a taco dinner made by Lady. We had so much fun and didn't want to day to end. I wish we could all live close to each other :(

Hadley reading to Lady.Hadley and her Lady.
This is what happens when you try to take a picture of 2 tired babies.
Getting ready to head to the park.
Jordan, Cammie and BryleeHadley was happy to see her Uncle Jordan.Walking to the park.
Jessica and me wearing our babies!Cammie getting some Sophia time in at the park.This is what Jillian did while we were at the park.And this was Sophia most of the time at the park.When we got back from the park the kiddos enjoyed some fun in the backyard.They also formed a rock duo.
This is the best we could do for a cousin picture. 3 out of 5 isn't too bad.
Sophia and Jillian did a lot of this the whole weekend.
Lady made a delicious taco dinner.Grandpa and Granny enjoyed some baby time.

By the end of the day we had 5 very tired kiddos. I just realized that of the 300 and some pictures we took there is not a single one of Mike. He was around on Saturday but was busy cleaning out the garage. And then on Sunday he headed to Ark City to race his Mustang. So that is why he isn't in any of the pictures. I promise he is still around :)

Days 3 and 4 of visitors to come soon.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Great pictures! Um...could I please have one of those tacos?

laura mcpherson said...

Looks like you guys had a busy Day Two :) I like the pictures of you wearing your babies...and Hadley's braided pig tails are TOO CUTE! Can't wait to see more!

mom-grandlady said...

Come on over Krista and I will fix you some. We needed Tim's marvelous salsa to go with them. I wish you all could of been there.