Friday, June 19, 2009

2 months

Jillian is 2 months old today. To celebrate she spent most of the day sleeping :) Here are some things she is doing these days:
  • Smiling when talked to
  • cooing
  • turning towards the sounds she hears
  • sleeping a 7-8 hour stretch at night
  • watching Hadley

It is so much fun to watch her grow and change. We go to the doctor on Tuesday for her check-up. I am anxious to she what she weighs. I am guessing in the 12-14 pound range.



In this last picture she was watching Hadley dance around the room.





2 comments:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

2 months already! What a cutie. Call me sometime Monday when you get a chance.

Mom-Grandlady said...

Happy 2 months Jillian I think we get that expression too sometimes watching Hadley dance. What a sweetie I just want to squeeze on those chub legs. Love Grandlady