Tuesday, September 4, 2012

House Update

I finally have more pictures of the house.  I just hadn't found time to get there and get pictures when there were not workers around.  We are getting so excited.  The house is really getting put together.  We have 24 more days until closing (not that we are counting).  I loved seeing the walls painted, trim up and painted and cabinets in.  The OCD in me loved all the shelving in the closets and I am already organizing in my head.

This is in the office.  I was a little nervous about this paint color but I love it with the trim.
 Doors from the office to the entryway.  They have glass in them but are covered in tape from painting.
 This is our drop zone right as you walk in from the garage.  It will be a lifesaver in collecting backpacks and shoes.
 Fireplace and two girls who had just been told to stop running wild.
 The windows in our living room.  Now to order window coverings, yikes!
 The kitchen.


 My beloved pantry.  Mike gets his garage and I get the pantry of my dreams.
 Just a door to show the style we picked throughout the house.  This is also the paint color in all the rooms except the dining room and office.
 Close up of the tile in the kitchen.  This tile is also in the bathrooms and laundry room.

I didn't get a picture of the outside.  It was hot and I had a crying baby.  Next time.

1 comment:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

WOW! Your house is gorgeous!
How exciting...that pantry ROCKS!!
Love the paint colors too.