Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blog???

I bet some people are wondering if I still know what a blog it.  Yes I do.  I will say that these days it just isn't at the top of my to do list.  Fall is always such a busy time for us with K-State football.  Add Hadley going to school every day, ballet class, tumbling class, church, training for a half marathon and life in general and you get a busy schedule.  By the time the kids are in bed at 7:30pm I am beat.  I can usually stay awake long enough to talk to my husband for a few minutes, start a tv show and I am out.  So now you know why I can never make time to blog. 
Anyways... we have been living life and having fun.  The girls have been loving the cooler weather these days.  We have been spending as much time as possible outside.  I think one week we managed to eat most of our meals outside.  We are making up for the awful heat of the summer.  We have managed to have a few cookouts with friends, go to our church picnic, watch lots of college football, ride bikes and have family time in the last week.  With all this going on I have not gotten my camera out much.  Which some may think of as a bad thing but I will say that I am more in the moment without my camera in hand. 
We got a friend in the mail the other day.  My friend Brenda's little girl Laken sent us Flat Stanley to visit.  We had a great time showing him Oklahoma.



We hope Flat Stanley had a safe trip back to Missouri.
This last Sunday was Children's Sunday at church.  Hadley's class sang two songs.  It is so fun to see the little kids up there singing.  Hadley takes it very seriously and pays close attention to her teacher.

Before we headed to church we took a few pictures.  The girls wanted to model for a few.



Then it was time for a few group shots.


And that is about all I have to report.  Hopefully I will be back sooner than later :)

No comments: