Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weekly Update

How is that for a boring title?  I have decided my new goal is to blog once a week.  I am a schedule girl and I think I can work that into my schedule.  Many of you are laughing now because either you think schedules are funny or you know all about mine.  Anyways back to the blog...
Last Friday we headed to Kansas for the weekend. We stayed at my Dad and Stepmom's house.  They watched the girls on Saturday so Mike and I could head to Manhattan for the football game.  It was a great game.  I can say that now that the game is over and we won 36-35.  During the game I was not saying it was a great game and I about walked out with 5 minutes left.  I am so glad I didn't because the ending was wonderful.
We had a good time tailgating before the game.  Audra and Kane brought Lydia for this game and it was fun to spend some time with her.  She was such a good girl!
 Mike and me
 On Sunday my Aunt Ellen and Grandpa came over to Dad and Terry's for lunch.  We spent some time outside watching the girls play.  It was a beautiful day.




It was a fun weekend and the girls did not want to leave Kansas.  I enjoyed getting to visit with friends and family.

No comments: