Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween Weekend

We spent most of Halloween weekend in Kansas.  We got there on Friday night just in time to eat with most of the BFEs and their families (we missed you Christie).  They get together to carve pumpkins every year and we were happy to be able to join this year.  Although we all got busy with the kiddos and never got around to any pumpkin carving.  The kids all had a great time running around the back yard.  We also ate pizza and made s'mores.  It was my first time to meet Callum John and I couldn't wait.  I held him almost the entire time since I live the farthest away :)
Jillian and me.
  
We decided to try for a group shot at the end of the night.  These are always good for a few laughs.  It is hard to believe that there are 7 BFE babies.
Here is one of our very first BFE baby group shots.  Hadley was 11 months, Lydia 4 months, Barrett 2 months and Norah Kate was 1 month old.
And now they range in age from 3 1/2 years to not even 1 month old.
  Hadley was trying to make a mad face but I kept getting her to crack a smile.

 Jillian on the run.
 Check out this cutie, Caroline.
 The kids on the move.
 Audra and Caroline.
 It was fun to get together with everyone and let the kiddos play.  On Saturday we went to the K-State game which you can read about here.
On Sunday (Halloween), my mom made us a taco lunch. Jordan, Cammie and the kids and Eryn and Ethan came over too.  I have to say now that Ethan was there and I do not have any pictures of him.  He did not want me taking his picture.
My little piano players.
 Mike dressed up for the festivities.
 Lady cooking her yummy tacos!
Hadley waiting for her lunch.
  Jordan and his family came dressed-up.  Jordan was a scary old man.
 Brylee was a parrot and Cammie was a pirate.
 Then a very scary vampire came sneaking up on us.
 Oh wait that vampire was Brennen.
 Mike decided Lady looked better in the hat.
 Jillian wasted no time getting Aunt Eryn to read to her.

 We headed home early that afternoon to get ready for trick-or-treating.  Here are our KSU cheerleaders ready to cheer for some candy.  They didn't want to stop cheering for a picture.





And that finally wraps up our Halloween weekend.  Glad I got that done before Thanksgiving.

No comments: