Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School

I can't believe that this little baby is old enough to go to school a few days a week.
Today was Hadley's first day of preschool.  She is going to preschool at the local Baptist church.  She is in the 3 year old room.  She will be going 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day.  It is going to be quite a change not having her with me during that time.  I think that Jillian will enjoy the one on one time. 
We got ready a little early today so we could do pictures.
Daddy stayed home to go with us on the first day.
It was t-shirt day so they wore their school shirts.
Me and my big girl.  I only shed a few tears this morning.  They were happy tears.  I know she is ready for school and will learn and have a ton of fun.  I will miss her dearly but will enjoy my special time with Jillian.
Walking into school with daddy and Jillian.
When we picked her up she said she had a great time.  She was even the "Shining Star" in music.  She said her favorite part was reading, snack and the playground. 

And one picture of my buddy for the morning to finish the post.

2 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

Awww...I have been thinking about you today! I'm sure Hadley had a great time, and she will LOVE school! GREAT idea with the sign! I'm totally stealing that when B goes to school (sniffle, sniffle).

I love that pic of you and Hadley too! Your hair looks adorable!

Jessica B said...

How funny, I got on to leave a comment and read Laura's first only to find that she said exactly what I was going to say...I love the picture of you and Hadley and your hair looks adorable. :) Glad Hads had a great day.