Wednesday, July 14, 2010

When mommy and daddy are gone...

Last weekend Mike and I were able to get away alone.  You heard me right ALONE!!!  I mean not one child with me.  It was long over due.  It had been almost 2 years since we had been gone overnight alone not counting the hospital stay when Jillian was born.  We went to Oklahoma City and stayed in Bricktown.  We went to 4 movies, ate out and just relaxed and enjoyed being together.  It was a very relaxing weekend.
Lady came to stay with the girls.  The girls had a blast and I think they wore Lady out.  I did not take the camera with me so no pictures from our trip.  Lady took some pictures of the girls while we were gone.
Funny story about the shirt Hadley is wearing in the next picture.  It is one of the old t-shirts I sleep in.  One night last week we could not get Hadley to settle down and go to sleep.  She was throwing a huge fit and wanted me to sleep with her.  I finally asked her if she wanted to sleep with the shirt I was wearing.  She said yes and settled down.  She has slept with it ever since.  I guess she decided to wear it as well.
Hadley had a birthday party to go to on Saturday at Bounce U.  Lady took her while a babysitter stayed with Jillian.  I thought it would be some great one on one time for Lady and Hadley.  Hadley had a blast.
Thanks Lady for watching the girls.  They miss you and want you to come back!

No comments: