Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sugar Cookies

I decided it was time to start the tradition of making sugar cookies with Hadley. Something I knew I would always do with my kiddos. We had a great time and made it into a 2 day event. One day for baking and one day for decorating. We did easy decoration with frosting and sprinkles this year. Hadley seemed to enjoy it and really liked eating the finished project :)

Here is my little baker waiting to start.

She loved playing with the flour.

I don't know if there will be any sprinkles left...

Testing the product.

The finished product.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look yummy! When should I come over for a sample?

Christie's Endless Craze said...

This is too cute! Hadley is getting so big. Can't wait to see her (and you) at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of you helping with your birthday cake that looks so much like that first picture of Hadley. Fun times and great memories. Love Mom