Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Iced in for Day number 2

We have been hit by ice that will not melt. I don't mind the snow but I refuse to drive on ice. Some call me a baby, I just like to be safe. That means we have been stuck inside for the last 2 days. Here is how Hadley keeps busy on ice days...

Rock baby



Make lunch for baby


Feed baby


Cuddle with baby


Get ready to go someplace, keys and all
Take Baby Jesus from his parents for the 100th time

How do you keep busy on your ice and snow days?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Well, we don't have ice here...just snow! BUT I haven't been out since Monday night! Getting Barrett out in the snow and below 20 temps is not my idea of a good time, so I'm getting cabin fever!!

I love that Hadley had her baby in the highchair! So funny! AND poor baby Jesus!

I hope your ice melts soon. Enjoy your time snuggled in at home :)

Bethany said...

Ice and snow?? I am so jealous! I would love to be iced in all warm and cozy...in my home that is, not a car! {That happened to us a couple of years ago...not fun!!} Anyway, hope you guys are finding something fun to do!!

Christie's Endless Craze said...

No snow or ice here. Thank goodness b/c Memphis drivers suck at driving and if you put them on something slick... well it is best not to even think about that! Looks like Hadley is on her way to being the best big sister ever! But as for the baby stealing... You may want to break that habit :)