Tuesday, December 16, 2008

19 months


I am finally getting around to writing Hadley's 19 month post, just about a week before she hits 20 months. Probably because this month has been a tantrum filled month. That being said it has been getting better and when she is good, she is really good. I am still amazed everyday by the new things she can do and say.
She is beginning to pretend play a lot more. She loves to make food in her kitchen and bring it for Mike and I to eat. She also loves to play mommy to her doll. This is so much fun to watch. Just yesterday, she buckled her baby in the high chair and was feeding her. I think she might be hired for when the new baby comes :)
Her vocabulary is growing daily if not hourly. I can't even begin to list all of the new words.
She is in love with Dora and hates that mommy and daddy will not let her watch Dora 24/7.
She still has a huge fear of the doctor's office and screams even when my name gets called at the OBGYN. Poor thing. Hopefully she will out grow that soon!
19 months is one of those ages that I love and dislike at the same time. I love to watch all the new things but hate to have the tantrums pop up when I least expect them. But we will take the good and the bad and be thankful for what a wonderful daughter we have!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sooner than later, those tantrum will become few and far between and you'll look back and they'll hardly seem like a blip on the radar. :-)