Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More pictures from my phone

I hope I haven't put everyone on picture overload :)

Jillian got these cool Minnie Mouse ears from Lady for her birthday.
 Jillian getting her trophy and flowers at her tumbling performance.
 The girls and their dolls match.
 Lady and some of her girls.
 Daddy's boy
 Pictures in the drop-off line
 Nice day at the park.

 We joined Hadley for her birthday celebration at school.
 Jillian used her gift card from Aunt Tammy to buy Ella a soccer uniform.
 The newest mess maker at our house.
 I got to go with Hadley and her class to the zoo.  This is my monkey.
 We had to break out the teething necklace.
 This girl sure does keep me on my toes.
 This picture sums up the girls personalities (and I hear it was pretty much the same way for my sister and me).
 My babies on Mother's Day.
 Jillian with Ms. LaVon and Jillian L. on their last day of school.
 The girls showing off their fancy jewels that Auntie Jessica sent them.
 After 10 months Little Man and I actually used the jogging stroller for a run.
 Pictures after Hadley's dance recital.


No comments: