Thursday, April 4, 2013

9 months


Trenton was 9 months on March 25th.  He wanted only to take a serious picture.  This was the only non-moving shot I could get.  If you put this boy down he takes off.  He is crawling everywhere and is darn fast.  He is also pulling up on everything.  His favorite thing to do is pull up at the window and play with the blinds.  We are constantly moving him away and he is back in a flash.  He has also discovered that he can open drawers and cabinets in the kitchen.  He is keeping me on my toes. 
I wish I could report that he was sleeping through the night but that is not happening yet.  We are currently working on it.  We wanted to start last week but this little nugget got an ear infection and roseola.  I am happy to report he is feeling much better.
At his 9 month check-up he weighed 17 lbs and 27.5 inches long.  He is continuing to follow in Hadley's foot steps and be a small thing.  He is only in the 5th percentile for weight.  We call him small and mighty.
Here is to hoping that when we are back with a 10 month picture we will all be sleeping through the night!!!

No comments: