Thursday, May 17, 2012

High school graduation

On Mother's Day my youngest brother graduated from high school.  I am still a little in shock.  I think it was just yesterday that I was hugging on this little boy.

Now to look at him I have to look up.  He is my big, little brother.  We are so very proud of you Alex and can't wait to see what you have in store for the world.  Good luck at ESU next year.
Here is Alex after officially graduating.  He is the one in the middle with sunglasses.
Mom and her youngest.  Her last child to graduate from Winfield High School.  I wonder if she let out a sigh of relief that we all got our high school diplomas :)

Jordan, Mom, Alex and me.
Check out this cute little man, Ethan wearing his mommy's glasses.

Alex and Loryn
Mom, Alex and Avery
I am so glad I was able to go back and be there to watch Alex graduate.  It was a short trip so Mike and the girls stayed home.  I made it home just in time for some night time cuddles on Mother's Day.

1 comment:

laura mcpherson said...

CONGRATS to Alex!!! Love that pic of you guys all in your sunglasses. That maternity shirt is adorable on you :)

Hard to believe he's off to college! Seems like just yesterday we were all anxiously awaiting to hear what your mom named him!!