Here is the big 5 year old on her birthday morning.
She also got bubble gum. Our rule is you can chew gum when you turn 5. She has been talking about this for the last year. She couldn't wait to turn 5 and chew bubble gum. I thought she was going to wake up and ask for bubble gum right away. This has not happened. In fact she still hasn't tried it. She says she is a little scared she might swallow it.
- Hadley is a girl who doesn't miss anything. She is very observant and wants to learn about everything.
- Hadley still has her imaginary friends Mouse and Swiper. She doesn't talk about them as much these days but reminds me about them every now and then.
- Hadley is a very good big sister.
- Hadley loves to play school at home. She is the teacher and Jillian is her class.
- Hadley is a daddy's girl. If daddy is home she wants to be with him. She really loves when he takes her for rides in his "fast" car.
- Hadley sleeps with 3 blankets and about 20 stuffed animals and she knows if one is out of place :)
- She loves to play with her baby.
- Hadley is reading a lot these days and it has been so much fun to watch her learn.
- Hadley is still very scared of dogs and cats. This is a major concern when we go to anyone's house.
- Hadley is excited to be a big sister again but does not want to change diapers. She says Jillian can do that!
- Hadley is an emotional girl!
- Hadley loves all things fashion and is always planning her next outfit.