Monday, December 12, 2011

Exciting news...

The girls got some exciting news from their elf, Calla, last week.  This is how they found her.


They were both very excited.  Hadley started jumping up and down and could not wait to tell everyone.  When we took her to school that morning she was not even out of the van (yes we are now a mini van family) and she was yelling her news to her teacher.  It was very cute.  Jillian is excited but is sure there is no baby in my tummy and that it will be there in "ly" (July).
Mike and I are very excited. This pregnancy has really taken it out of me.  I have been pretty sick and very tired.  Hadley even offered to watch Jillian one afternoon because, "Mom making a baby is hard work."  She also has been coming into the bathroom every morning when I am in the shower and asking if my tummy is bigger yet.  I am so excited to see the girls with a baby in the house.  I don't think July will get here soon enough.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you! :)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

How exciting! Congratulations to you and your family. Praying you will feel better soon!!
Sounds like you will have 2 great helpers with this baby!